SECRETARIAL AND FEMA RELATED SERVICES
- Drafting of board meeting agenda / notice / minutes or providing assistance in drafting of the same.
- Drafting of notice of annual / extraordinary general meeting and minutes of the same, or providing assistance in drafting of the same.
- Drafting of annual report for annual general meeting, or providing assistance in drafting of the same and attending board meeting and general meeting, if so required and on invitation.
- Drafting of necessary forms / returns as required under Companies Act / rules wherever required in accordance with provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- Maintenance and up-keep of statutory registers and records as required by the Companies Act, 2013.
- To verify compliance of statutory requirement / regulations as required under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and filing of various forms and documents with the Registrar of Companies / Regional Director / Central Government as required from time to time under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- Follow up of matters with the Registrar of Companies and Regional Director.
Following are the complete set of comprehensive we offer relating to the FEMA compliance:
- Representing the client before the authorities for cases relating to FEMA interpretations.
- Drafting of Board Resolution for allotment of shares in pursuant to the Foreign Direct Investment to be received.
- Filing Return of Allotment with the Registrar of Companies.
- Filing of relevant annexures and documents with RBI for reporting of remittance received from outside India
- Filing of FC-GPR and other related documents with Authorised Dealer and RBI for shares allotted to the Foreign investor.
- Preparation of Valuation Report certified by a Chartered Accountant to be submitted along with Form FCGPR.
- Liasoning with Authorised Dealer and RBI for approval towards submission of FC-GPR.
We, at, QED Corporate Advisors, assist and represent our clients in issues relating to FEMA regulations.